Tuesday 5 July 2011

Parkers News World


'ello!  Parker Speakin' Will you be a new Face in my Book?

Preparing for Launch of 4 New Web News sites!

Parkers (Womans) World

Parkers (Mans) World

Parkers (Dance) World

Parkers (Chelsea) World

Each of these sites will carry aggregated news from around the Internet and will offer content related to there (in brackets) title.  The aim is to put all of the stuff that covers your interests in once place so that you can reach it with the click of just one button.

The links to the news should be added tomorrow so please keep your eye out,  I'm sure they'll be worth a read!



If you would like me to add another subject to my titles please drop me a comment below!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment