Thursday 30 June 2011

3 Mercian T Shirt Appeal



Yes Sir...

Great to hear from Nikita this morning requesting my support!

I'll be delighted to help promote the appeal in any way I can and Andrew is pleased to do the photoshoot and provide the pictures for you!

Well done for taking the plunge and asking :-)


"Paul and Debbie are very proud parents of a serving soldier who left for Afghanistan in January 2011. They decided to sell a few T-shirts to some of the locals in their club for 3 Mercian making money for our serving men and women out there. Word soon got around of the good charitable work there doing making no money from this brilliant cause, even 3 Mercian got to hear about this, who decided t...o drop their planned T-shirt campaign and gave Paul and Debbie full backing to theres. After some discussions an agreement was made as to the wording and giving them permission to use the Mercian Eagle"


I'll look forward to a fun filled photoshoot as driving tanks is a little different to driving the Rolls and the guns on them there tanks are a litle bit bigger than the one behind my radiator!

Nikita!!!  You did say I could drive didn't you???



Meanwhile I'd best go find that tin of Blanco...

While you show your support...








------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

No comments:

Post a Comment