Tuesday 28 June 2011

Macmillan Support in Cognito?



All in a Good Cause...


Lady Ann has put me in a Spin a time or two...

She can be so cheeky at times.

So, I introduced her to my friend Doctor Regan...

You can see by the look on her face she was looking forward to what was coming her way...

"Don't worry" he said "It's only a little prick!"




I  'Ave to say though.  She put on a fantastic night!


Heveryone was kept Hentertained with some popular music tracks from young Master G and her hubby Lord Brian



 



Raising over £1000 she did herself and the dancing world proud as jivers from all over the midlands were in attendance


In Lady Ann's own words

"Wow! wot a party!! Huge thx to everyone that made the night such a great success!Thx for the wonderful and somewhat imaginative outfits you wore! Many thanks to Brian (sound) Nick (music) and for Ian and Gerry for lending me the tablecloths, etc. Between us we raised £1,034.12 for Macmillan nurses!!!!! I am so proud to have such caring, giving, generous and fantastic dancers as my friends. Well done to you all!!!!x"


When Lady Karen arrived she told me she was in Cognito!

Its quite delicate when you have to tell your employers friend that she is wrong!

M'Lady I said "  I think your sat nav has failed you cos you is in Willington












When I caught up with Lady Norma who arrived in a sexy nurses uniform I joked " 'Ave you come to give me a bed bath?" and she told me "No Parker!  I've come as the nit Nurse"

Next thing ya knows and there she is dancing with the Gyno mac ologi wosit Lord Tom









My Mates were delayed! They came across a lady in a dress


Distress 'O' course

Please show your support for Lady Ann and make a donation direct to Macmillan Cancer Support

Thanks to Clive at (Altered Images) and the friends of Lady Ann for the use of their pictures
------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your efforts Ann

    Having lost a dear uncle today to this dreadful disease I appreciate your efforts so much xxx

    ReplyDelete