Friday 17 June 2011

Mothers!!! What would we do without you?


When starting something new there is always a little trepidation...

Wondering how to start?  From sparkle in the eye to conception; from birth to the first steps.  This first article is my first step into the world of blogging and is inspired by a friend of mine who wrote on her Facebook wall the following message about motherhood... 
 



"I've carried a child within my body, slept with them on my chest. I've kissed little toes and wiped away tears. I've been puked on, peed on and spent sleepless nights in cradling my child, but I wouldn't have it any other way. My body isn't magazine perfect, but when I look in the mirror I see a MUM, and… there is no greater honour..... or blessing!!"

Share this on  your status if you are a proud mum xx






No comments:

Post a Comment