Wednesday 22 June 2011

Fancy That!!! for Macmillan Cancer Care


Now there's a Flap on!!!   Wot to wear?    Wot to wear?

Now I only know about this cos I had my ear to the keyhole wink! wink! but when Lady A came to tea yesterday she told Lady P to get all dressed up! Fancy Like!

You see!  Lady Ps friend is having a party...

Midsummer's Night Modern Jive Freestyle
June 24th at Willington power station

"Its my Birthday and I'm having a Bit of  a Do!" she was telling Lady P!  "and it's in aid of Macmillan Cancer Care so I hope you will be coming along for a dance or three!"

As you can see Lady A loves to dress up, as seen here at one of her previous parties with Lady S

A nice couple of La de Da's
I think she said  it was all a bit of an emergency but that might have just been the dress code she was talkin' about.

Any ways!  She said that she was going to be a head nurse!! Wot ever that means ???


Apparently there's going to be a police woman there, along with a fireman and several sexy nurses so if you'll excuse me I'm off to polish the roller once more.....

Do you think if I wrap up in a bandage or two I might get some extra attention from those lovely nurses or should I go get me a fireman's outfit and whisk one or two of them orf their feet?

I'm looking forward to this!


Lady A, will be raising money on the night for this fantastic cause but if you want to help please follow the link below direct to MacMillan Donations pages and show your support!  She would be delighted be know you have!



------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment