Tuesday 21 June 2011

Fully Armed and Ready to Shoot your Babies!!! I can help you get rid of them

So you want your baby shooting do you?

Did you have a hard night last night?

Didn't let you sleep till 2 and had you awake again at 5?

Aww poor you!  Perhaps you can let me help, because for a small fee I can solve all your problems in one shot...

Yes!  I will shoot your baby for you!!!

OK so why would you want me to shoot you baby?

Having had a son who kept us up for months on end without us getting any proper sleep, I know from first hand experience just what its like to sometimes feel I want to shoot my baby.  It seemed he didn't sleep day or night and believe me if you have ever been there it is not a pleasant experience.  We felt all alone as we stupidly both sat up together trying to sooth him and with neither of us getting any sleep, we were soon exhausted both physically and mentally.

One particular Saturday really got to me when my wife had gone to the shops.  He started to cry, nothing unusual you might say but  I changed him, fed him, changed him again, made sure I hadn't stuck a safety pin into him, rocked him, cuddled him, you name it, I tried it but this went on for over two hours and I could hardly keep my eyes open!  Eventually, and I remember the thoughts vividly to this day some 28 years later, I got to the stage where I wanted to literally throw him through the window!  I could take no more!  Thankfully I got a grip of myself and laid him on the floor with cushions around him and went upstairs and threw myself on the bed!  I have to admit at that point, I had lost it! I was crying my eyes out and pulling my hair at the same time!  I realised right then, that I could take no more and my first port of call on the Monday morning was my GP to seek help!

Of course many of us have to go through this to one extent or another but some of us can be better equipped than others at handling things!  A common failure of new mums and dads is that they don't like to admit that they maybe struggling to bring a baby through these testing times and I think we were a bit like that!  Nowadays with the Internet and various support groups its a little easier to access help...

As many will know "A common problem is when your baby will only fall asleep while you're nearby, holding him or while sucking on a dummy, bottle or breast. This is fine in the day or at bedtime, but it's not so much fun looking for lost dummies at 2am"  The stress and anxiety that all this can cause to new mums and families can be enormous so its always best to seek help and guidance.  A good source of information is BabyExpert a website devoted  to the raising of babies and of course if in doubt never be afraid to contact your GP.

OK! So lets get serious for a minute and find out just why I'm willing to shoot your baby for you in order to resolve your problems!

Firstly I'll carefully charge my weapon so that I can do the job as humanly as possible.  I aim to do the job with one clean shot!

Secondly I'll create you a three dimensional tactile model that you can sit on the mantle or hang on the wall when you have finished having a cuddle with it.

Thirdly I'll guarantee that it wont need feeding and it'll never answer you back or cost you another penny!

See!  There you go, job done and now you'll be able to hand the real things over to grandma to look after until they've gone through puberty...

Seriously though, I really do shoot babies and in fact I have been winning awards for it for many years as a traditional portrait photographer.  Now: As described above; I have entered a third dimension by creating unique 3 Dimensional Portraits that become beautiful ornamental pieces that will last for generations to come.

If you really would like something special as a baby keepsake check it out here! and don't forget if ever you have any baby welfare doubts, always seek help and advice!

------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment